WELL, great news! Chloe is pretty much officially potty trained! YAY! She was so defiant with it for so long. So finally one weekend I thought I'd give it another try. The first weekend was awful! Accidents all the time and hysterical crying when I'd put her on the potty. You would have thought someone was beating her in there! We put her on the potty about every 30 minutes. The first week at daycare she had at least one accident a day... The second weekend was so much better! She even told us when she had to go. So I made a deal with her. If she didn't have any accidents ALL week, we'd go to Build A Bear. So we worked her up with that. We reminded her every day and she told everyone all the time... She told us each and every time she had to go! Sometimes it was cutting close. She would be darting to the bathroom yelling "I GOTTA GO TO THE BIG GIRL POTTY!". So that was key to literally drop everything you were doing and HELP! NOW! She's getting better with that and now it's not always so close. She still fusses a lot when she doesn't have to go and we try to make her go. I'm just glad she actually knows how to tell when she has to go :o) Well, our trip to BAB was today after church and lunch. She was so excited!
Blessing the heart so her bear will always be happy, never go hungry, be smart, and some other things that I can't remember.
Putting the heart in her new beary best friend :o)
Hugs!
Giving her bear a bath!
She named her Princess Bear.
Yes, she picked this all out by herself! I think it's a little crazy looking but what do I know? I'm not a 2 year old!
This is what Landon did while big sister Chloe made a new friend!
I didn't think I could be more proud of Chloe but she amazes me every day. She's getting so big and smart! I'm so glad I decided not to give up on her. She's so happy when she goes and loves for me to tell her how proud I am. Every time I say "I'm so proud of you, Chloe" she says "Thank you, Mommy!"
Well, I haven't quite started yet but I'm going to try to teach myself to sew. Key word is TRY. We'll see how that goes and maybe I'll update with a new creation or two :o)







No comments:
Post a Comment