It was time for FIRST haircuts!
Landon was 13 months old and Chloe was almost 3 1/2 years old.
Yes it made me sad but they both did so well. I was one proud momma! We took them to a girl named Mary Elizabeth. She was so sweet and patient!
At first, Chloe was not a happy camper. She thought we were in a doctor's office. Then she saw the other ladies getting their hair done and she decided to tell the lady she wanted a "stylish haircut".
Landon's just checking out the latest hair styles while waiting for his hair appointment.
Chloe decided to entertain the place.....
By doing many, many ballet moves.
Chloe made Landon go first (I see a lot of this sort of bossy-ness in the future).
He did such a GREAT job! What a big boy!
He took "where's your toes" a little too seriously. He almost fell out of the chair trying to get them.
Chloe's turn! Such a serious thing for a 3 year old.
What a big girl! Notice the crossed feet :)
Chloe's finished look! She loves it.
It's been a couple of weeks since she got it cut (I know, I'm behind) and she still tells everyone about her "stylish haircut".
She cut off a whole lot! It looks so healthy and thick. I don't have an "after" picture of Landon. His haircut is so sweet but it's not too noticeable since she only cut off like half an inch.
Today is Mother's Day and I didn't know any other thing to blog about except showing how proud I am of my kids. They're getting so big and they handled this experience so well. It makes me feel so happy to have my kids so close together so they can do this type of stuff at the same time.. I can't believe Landon is almost 14 months old! Where has my baby gone?! And Chloe's 3 1/2! She'll be going to kindergarten soon! She has her first dance recital next week. Can't wait to see how she does on stage :)

No comments:
Post a Comment