Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Landon is 2 months old and Chloe is 2 years and 5 months old!

My babies are getting big! The picture I posted up top shows some serious cute sisterly and brotherly love! I'll post it again! Sorry it's not centered. Haven't figured that part out yet.
Too cute not to share again!

Well, Landon is 2 months old today. I'm still learning all about changing a little boy's diaper. I've been peed on and pooped on waaaay more than I did with Chloe! Maybe it's a boy thing? Or maybe I just forgot how it was 2 years ago? Eh, who knows! 

Landon's changed so much since he was born! He's getting vocal now. He can coo and screech sometimes. I love the sweet little coos but not so much of the screeching. He knows Mommy's and Daddy's voice. He looks for us when we come into the room. He loves to laugh at Chloe. Well, it's more of a lot of smiling. He hasn't quite got the actual giggle yet but I can't wait to hear it!  Chloe just seems to love him more and more every day! She tries to share her toys with him but we have to remind her that he's too little right now. So she says she'll come back later.
Here he is the day he was born. All 9 pounds 2 ounces of him! Quite a difference, huh?

Chloe is 2 years and 5 months today. She's getting way too big. She's all sassy and too smart! She knows all the shapes. She knows how to count to 12 (but won't do it when you ask! She does it when she thinks no one's listening). She can count to 10 in Spanish. She knows the colors. She can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (loves to sing that to Landon) and Row Row Row your boat. She loves the Disney princesses and can name them all. She pretty much does everything with her left hand so we're pretty sure she's left handed. She walks on her tippy toes and loves to dance like a ballerina or twirl around in a dress like a princess.
Here's a picture of her the day we brought her home. Cute little peanut, wasn't she?



Now I'm kinda planning for Landon's baby dedication. It will be next month. I'm looking for a song to play. We played "A Mother's and Father's Prayer" at Chloe's dedication. I really like that song but I want to do something different. I'm collecting pictures for the slide show. I'm going to use a lot of him by himself and a few of him and Chloe. So yeah, that's still a work in progress.

Well, I go back to work on Friday. Yes, I know. Random to start back on a Friday but that's what they wanted. Well, I start back and I'm terrified! I hate leaving them both. Plus daycare is doubling! I hope we find a way to afford it. Daycare is terribly expensive. With both of them in daycare, the monthly payment will be more than our mortgage! YES! You read that right. Daycare for 2 will be more than our mortgage. It makes me cringe to think we'll be paying that much.  Blah... We will be poor for a while. For. A. Long. While.

Ok, so here are some pictures of my "too cute for words" kiddos...

Landon just showing off his cutie patooty smile.

This picture of Chloe just makes me giggle.

Looks like they're already fussing about something!

Landon giving a little smirk in the bath. He doesn't hate baths, just not a big fan.

Not bad. At least they're both looking, right?


PS. Please say a little prayer for me on starting back to work. It's going to be rough. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment