So, today was another trip to the pool. My in-laws have a pool so it's pretty convenient for us. I hope going to the pool will curb my "desire" for the beach. I SOOOOO want to go! Anywhoo, Chloe didn't jump off the diving board. She said it was "too scarey!". So maybe next time.
I did get a few cute pictures though.
Chloe playing with the "noon-el" as she calls it.
Chloe and Daddy looking like a couple of goofs!
This is how Landon relaxed in the shade until he napped in the house.
"Just keep swimming. Swimming. Swimming"
"Hey Mom!"
She likes to pretend she's a mermaid!
Well, at least he's not crying. Right?
With Daddy, watching the birds poop.
She pitched a fit when we had to get out!
So, yeah. We had a good day today. Nothing fancy. Just some quality family time. I'm glad I had a roast in the crock pot because I REALLY didn't feel like cooking after being in the sun today.
Oh yeah.
I got a hair cut today! Got a lot chopped off! Landon loved to grab and pull my hair out. So I decided to get as much cut off as I could. It was done by Rachel at Ulta. Thanks to Laura for telling me about her. As soon as I sat down I said "chop it all off". She said "are you sure?" I was like "ohhhh yeah!". I even brought her a picture to give her an idea. There was a lot, I mean A LOT of hair on the floor when she was done. She's great and I'd reccomend her to anyone.
Well, it's after eleven and I have a little man that likes to fight his sleep. So, I'm going to go and see if I can get him to sleep again. I hope he grows out of this before he gets too old. I'm going to need to go to bed earlier!
No comments:
Post a Comment