Ok, so I decided to join the "in" crowd and create a blog. Yes, I'm crazy. I have a 7 week old and a 2 year old and I'll be going back to work full time soon. I highly doubt I 'll make time for this but I'll sure try! I'm mainly wanting to do this to share our family pictures for anyone who would be interested. I'm not an interesting person by any means. I'm a mom and a wife. I don't have any weird hobbies and I don't craft. So if you'd like some entertainment in that area- this isn't for you. BUT if you'd like to see some pictures of the cutest kids you'll ever see, then this is the place!
This is Landon. He was born on St. Patricks Day. He's a momma's boy already and I LOVE it! He's a cuddly little munchkin and I can't wait to watch him grow!
This is Chloe. Isn't she beautiful! She almost shares her birthday with Christmas. Poor thing! She'll be three on December 17th. She is the best big sister. She's very mature and independent. I can't wait to see what she teaches her little brother.
This was our first swim of this year. That water was COLD! Chloe's little teeth were chattering. She even jumped off the diving board! With help from Daddy in the water, of course! Maybe next time I can get a picture of it. I was a nervous wreck but she was so proud! Landon hated the cold water. I put his little toes in it and he cried. Maybe it'll be warmer next time and I can sit him in it? Maybe.
Chloe was "sleeping" with Landon on the couch the other morning. I just thought this was sweet :o)
Makes you want to say "awwweee..." See, I told you I have cute kiddos!
If you're reading this than you probably know us already. So I'll just do some catching up later. I really just wanted to create this blog to try and learn my way around. I've honestly wanted to do a blog since I was pregnant with Chloe. Yeah, over 2 years ago. Maybe now that I've started, I can keep it up.

YAY for starting a blog!! I love it!!! I am excited to keep up with those sweet things!! Landon is absolutely precious!!! and I know chloe is happy he is finally here! :)
ReplyDelete